As Data Entry Specialist your main duties are digitizing data, collecting client information, maintaining an organized filing system, and reviewing data for completeness and accuracy.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Collecting and digitizing data such as invoices, client information, and financial statements.
- Maintaining data files accurately and ensure data entries are complete and accurate.
- Addressing data inconsistencies by working with clients and colleagues to gather missing data.
- Compile, sort, verify and correct data to be entered.
- Perform all data entry related tasks including sorting, proofing, updating, mailing, and storing.
- Manage filing and routing of source documents after entry.
- Maintain records of work completed.
- Update data in appropriate databases in accurate and timely manner so as to avoid backlogging.
- Perform administrative duties such as operating office equipment or data filing as required.
- A high level of attention to detail, and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent typing skills and experience working with Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Familiarity with data entry software as well as QuickBooks is a plus.
- A positive attitude with good communication and social skills.
- Good language skills (spoken and written) in Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamento.
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks.